STAFF & BOARD
Melineh has been with RefugeeOne since 1985 and became Executive Director in January 2013.
She has overseen the creation, implementation, and evaluation of all RefugeeOne programs and growth from a 3-person staff to today’s 40+. Additionally, Melineh has helped develop many national initiatives, such as the creation of HIV/AIDS Medical Case Management for Refugees and the provision of technical assistance to newly-formed Mutual Aid Associations locally and nationally.
As an Armenian refugee from Iran resettled by RefugeeOne in 1984, Melineh has a deep personal connection to her passion for creating a welcoming community for refugees from around the world. She received her degree in Business Management from the University of Rome and is fluent in five languages (Armenian, Farsi, French, Italian, and English).
- Jan Douglas, Director of HR
- Ermias Ghiliazghi, Director of Finance
- Maya Oyarbide-Sanchez, Director of Wellness
- Zlata Paratusic, Director of IT & Operations
- Helen Sweitzer, Director of Resettlement
- Rich Van Hees, Director of Development
Board of Directors
Talla Saghafi Mountjoy