HIRE A REFUGEE
Refugees arrive to the U.S. fully authorized to work and eager to provide for their families. Thank you for giving them an opportunity!
RefugeeOne will make your work easier by coordinating interviews, interpreting at on-the-job training, outfitting refugees with uniforms, and providing ongoing support to you as an employer.
Fast Facts about Refugee Employment:
- Refugees arrive fully authorized to work in the U.S. They are screened by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and have passed all background and drug tests.
- Most employers who hire refugees can qualify for the federal Work Opportunity Tax Credit. Employers can claim a credit of 25-40% of the employee’s wages, up to $2,400 for their first 12 months.
- Common industries for RefugeeOne clients include manufacturing, hospitality, food service, healthcare, and retail.
- Many refugees are willing to accept non-traditional shifts that include overnight hours, holidays, and overtime.
- RefugeeOne partners with more than 100 employers. Top employer partners have included Tyson Foods, Eli’s Cheesecake, Five Star Laundry, Rivers Casino, Lettuce Entertain You Enterprises, and Resource Employment Solutions, but we partner with a number of small businesses as well.
Looking to Hire? RefugeeOne’s employment program can connect you to a large pool of fully-authorized job seekers with diverse skills, backgrounds and language abilities. We provide support through interviews, onboarding, and acculturation at no charge to you.
Email email@example.com for more details.
“Anyone who comes to work with The Manderly Group, they’re our guys. Myself and the other employees feel that—we’re all a family, a team. And the new guys from RefugeeOne, they fit right in.”
“Mohamed’s dedication is contagious. He is so humble and hardworking. He comes to work with a smile on his face every day.”